Thursday, September 18, 2014

Salut tout le monde!

It has come to my attention that my last post was about exactly a year ago, and I am appalled at myself. Milles excuses, I have been busy having a second child and everything, and no one warned me that having two children is like having two full time jobs! I drop literally everything for my family, but tada here I am again, with one Wigglemonster in school, 2 nannies, and a 5 month old who sleeps all the time- I am back! 

Our son, yes son! - was born on April 25th 2014 after a labor way shorter than the first one. Same hospital same doctor, all went well. We survived the difficult first two months, then he started sleeping through the nights so Papa and Maman became humans again. Baby A.M.A is an easy one, although way more clingy than his sister ever was, his smile just melts my heart and he gets his way.  I totally understand crazy mothers and their sons now.

Anyways, I am looking forward to writing on this blog again. I have so many things to share, within the past year we travelled to Prague, Langkawi, Normandy, Brittany, and soon to Marbella.. started to do even more kiddie stuff in Paris like Disneyland and Jardin d'Acclimitation, will keep you guys posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment